Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy Day

I'M HOME!!!! :)  It's so good to be back!  It's only been a week since I was last home, but it feels like I've been gone forever!  Coming home from the hospital, I'm now in more pain than when I first arrived there.  Very amused.  Haha! ;)  My right arm is purple and green all over from getting so many IVs and blood draws.  My latest IV infiltrated, so now I kinda have a lumpy and hard patch on my forearm.  Very weird to the touch..  I'm still dealing with that new headache on top of the old one, but I received one last IV drip of magnesium before I left, and I hope it lasts!  My left leg is super weak, and it's so different being back on crutches, especially in the house.

This is Brian and me. :)  Will always treasure this picture!
Since my symptoms are still unresolved, here's the plan: I see my pain dr. this coming Monday (10/1).  We'll discuss the possible removal of my spinal cord stimulator to get that MRI.  Can't wait to know what his thoughts are on that..  I start up physical therapy again (I've been off of it for more than a month!) on the 3rd.  And, on the 5th, I have a follow-up with my neurologist.  So next week will be quite busy!

And in the meantime, I'm gonna get some sleep.  In my own bed. :D  Without any phlebotomists waking me up at 6:30 in the morning.  Without nurses coming in my room at 7:30.  Without seeing doctors soon after that......... ;)

Good night!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that your are home!! Hope you feel better SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete