Monday, September 24, 2012

7th night

Okay, hopefully tonight is my last night in the hospital.  7 nights and 8 days spent here is enough for me for now... ;)  I feel like it's been too long since I slept in my own sweet bed!  The reason I didn't go home today is because the genetics team hasn't seen me yet.  Been waiting all weekend.  But I think I'll be seeing them for sure tomorrow..  Also, my headaches still get bad if I don't receive IV magnesium and toradol, so we'll be discussing pain management tomorrow for when I get discharged.  Oh yes, my spinal tap results came back completely normal! :)  Thank you, God. What a relief that I don't have Multiple Sclerosis or Myasthenia Gravis!  But at the same time, this is kinda hard because this also means there still isn't an answer for all my symptoms. :(  And I've been waiting so long.  We'll see if the genetics doctors have any answers, and I'll also be discussing with my pain dr. whether I should end up getting my implant removed after all to have the MRI.  He's reluctant to do it, mainly cuz the stimulator is so helpful.  Please pray that the Lord will give me wisdom to know what to do.  It's been really hard deciding as you can imagine because it would be really terrible if I went through the whole explant surgery and MRI only to find out that the results are normal...

Goodnight, everyone!  Hopefully my next post will be typed at home... :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for updating! Sleeping in your own bed will be wonderful, Kerissa. I am praying that it will be soon :0)

    ReplyDelete