Sunday, April 14, 2013

Cincinnati: Day 1 and 2

Well, we made it!! :)  Sorry I didn't blog yesterday.  Was too tired. :(  Anyway, this will have to be short but here are a few pics of our first two days here. :)  I'll definitely post more once I get home!




it's been beautiful here!  Sunny with blue skies!  Not even a hint of humidity! :D

a small shot of downtown Cincinnati

Cincy really reminds me of Portland, but they also have these white trees all over the place! :)


in the lobby of Cincinnati Children's


a first look of this HUGE museum


these flags represent all the different countries where patients have come from to receive care at Cincinnati Children's.  isn't that cool? :D



sorry some of these pics are mixed up...but this is my view on the plane, leaving Salt Lake City :)

Tomorrow is a big day!  I see Genetics for the first time and will let you know what the dr. says!!  Goodnight, everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Great pics :D Praying for you today!!!! Thanks for post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Alana!! It's been great here! :) Such an exciting adventure!

      Delete