Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Visit to the Cincinnati Zoo! : Day 6

Lots of pictures in here of the zoo!  I'll let them tell the story. :)


We learned that giraffes clean their tongues by licking posts. :)

There were huge patches of gorgeous tulips all over the zoo!! :)

look at that color!


Fact: that furry, tall penguin to the right is actually the baby of the group!!


So hilarious to see!



A zookeeper training these flamingoes. :)









This sign made me laugh!  I can just imagine this happening! ;)


Sooo pretty.

One of my favorite pictures. :)




This monkey wanted to get his picture taken by Dad. :)  He even came up and put his hand on the window!

Watching huge manatees!

Flamingoes!







Tomorrow morning is my last appointment at Cincinnati Children's!!  It's hard to believe this week is pretty much over!  Can't wait to hear my Genetics dr. tell us the treatment plan. :)  After that, we're planning on going to the Creation Museum by Answers in Genesis!  It's only about 45 minutes away from Cincinnati.

On Saturday, we head back to home sweet home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment