Friday, August 17, 2012

All About Me in ABCs

Today is a blog-for-fun kind of day. :)  I'm still healing up and resting from my stellate ganglion block, so I haven't been able to do much still.  So anyways, I got this idea from another blog that I follow.  I'm tweaking it a little, but I can tell this is gonna be fun!  Enjoy! ;)

A-Age: 19- my 20th birthday is in less than 2 months!  Crazy! 
B-Bed size: Twin- My feet don't even touch the end of the bed!  Haha! :D

C-Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom- But my awesome sis has kindly taken over since I haven't been able to do things like that since around 2010 due to being diagnosed with CRPS
D-Favorite dog: a husky
E-Easiest thing to do everyday: smile :)
F-Favorite color: It used to be pink when I was a little girl, but I have to say I now love green and purple!
G-Gold or silver: I want a silver wedding ring. :)
H-Height: I am only 4'10"ish.  I always wanted to reach 5 feet, but that unfortunately never happened!
I-Instruments you play: violin and piano- My sis taught me violin when I was 10, so I played for about 9 years.  It's kinda up in the air now as this left arm and hand pain keeps staying with me!  Thankfully, I can play the piano. :)  I taught myself when I was 10ish.
J-Job title: No job as of now.  But on the 28th of August, I will be starting to volunteer in Providence St. Vincent's NICU!!  So stoked! :)
K-kids: no kids now- I hope to have 6 or more when I get married! ;)
L-Live: In Oregon.  I have a love/hate relationship with it. ;)
M-Milk: I love milk.  The end.
N- Nicknames: I have no nicknames, but my sis always said I loved the name "Keri" (pronounced "curry") when I was a little girl.  I guess I thought that was funny or something!
O-Overnight hospital stay: I've never had an overnight hospital stay, but I have had 3 surgeries and too many procedures to count!
P-Pet peeves: I have a pet peeve with the food pantry in our kitchen. ;)  Every week, it gets cluttered and messy, so I always fix it up and organize it..its neatness never lasts tho.'
Q-Quote from a movie: Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times.  But that is not for them to decide.  All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.  There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil." -from the LOTR movie
R-Right/lefty: Righty
S- Siblings: I have an older brother and sister and a younger brother.  They're the best!
T-Time you wake up: I have to admit I've been waking up at 9-10 AM lately...but I have an excuse. ;)  I take 2 nerve pain drugs that cause drowsiness, and before getting this stellate ganglion block, I never slept well cuz of the pain.
U-Umbrella: I had my own pink umbrella when I was little.  It had green trimming!
V-Veggies you dislike: chard, olives, and brussel sprouts, to name a few
W-What makes me sad: babies/children with congenital heart defects or cancer
X-X-rays you've had: lots of foot x-rays, hand x-rays, and spinal x-rays
Y-Yuck: spiders, whether big or little!
Z-Zoo animal: baby elephant

No comments:

Post a Comment