Tuesday, March 12, 2013

One day at a time

Hey, friends!

I've been severely fatigued lately which is why you haven't heard from me in a while.  But I think I can manage typing a little update for you. :o)

I've been sleeping a lot, trying to make it through physical therapy every week, crocheting, and waiting for April to get here..  Only 4 1/2 more weeks! :)

I thank God for the blessing of being able to crochet.  It keeps me busy as I keep waiting.  I have to limit my reading (sob!) otherwise I'll get nystagmus in my eyes, and I don't want to watch movies all day, so I thought I'd start up crocheting again---It's not too hard on my hands and doesn't really aggravate the CRPS in my left hand which is great!  I've currently made two dishcloths, a baby ball, a baby bib, and am now working on baby booties.  So fun!  Pictures to come soon! :o)

Today I sent in an application to Mercy Medical Airlift for possible flight assistance to Cincy.  I should hear from them within the week regarding the next step.

Blessings to you!

Kerissa

No comments:

Post a Comment