Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Can't Stop Smilin'

Mercy Medical Airlift's famous slogan is "Be Blessed."  I truly am so blessed!  Today, I just received an email from Mercy Medical---a flight itinerary! :)  Can you guess what that means?? :D  MMA is providing my mom and me with a round-trip flight to Cincy!!  Everything's already booked and confirmed!  We leave PDX on Saturday, April 13th and come home April 20th!!  So thankful for my sponsor.  The person paid $1,119.20 for our two tickets!

Do you want to hear something even more awesome?  We found out that we'll be flying on the same plane as my dad and sister!!  Sometimes even in the same row!!! :D

We leave in 2 1/2 weeks!!  Praise God with me for His goodness and constant provision!  We truly can "entrust our souls to a faithful Creator." (I Peter 4:19)

6 comments:

  1. That's great to hear!! Thank God! I'm glad he provides and that's really soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad, too. :o) Counting down the days!!

      Are you enjoying your break? :)

      Delete
  2. Hah

    Yeah so far so good, just spent some time with my family and some other people. I had a blood test on Tuesday, so I was almost more excited about the results than break haha.

    How's your break going?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! Wow, must have been an important blood test! What was it for? And yeah, I totally understand about looking forward to results. lol

      Well, I haven't been going to physical therapy unfortunately cuz lately I've just been having no energy. :( But I do hope to go tomorrow! :) I've only been out of the house like once since stopping PT, so I'm kinda getting cabin fever. ;)

      Delete
  3. Haha, umm it was for hormone levels. I met a Dr and he had pain for around a year; he had a bloodtest done and his cortisol levels were way too high. I guess cortisol inhibits other hormones being at a normal level. So long story short, he took testosterone and was totally cured in two weeks. So I'm just checking that avenue =)

    Ohhhh =/. I'm sorry to hear. Do warm baths help? at all? Some times when I get low on energy or my body is feeling way to crummy, they tend to give me a kick start(or make me wan to sleep... haha). Oh snap, cabin fever wouldn't be fun; but I hope you were able to go to PT today and get outside too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's interesting! Well I'm glad there are such blood tests to check for that. :)

      I actually haven't tried warm baths. haha That's a great suggestion! But getting out yesterday did me good. :) Plus, the weather has been oh so beautiful!!!

      I hope you have a joyous Easter tomorrow!! =)

      Delete