Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tyring to be patient in suffering..

My pain dr. squeezed me in to see him tomorrow morning at 7:15.  Please pray like never before.  I admit I'm scared.  Even if he agrees to take my SCS out, I don't know how I can go through a surgery like that with the way I'm feeling now.  The implant surgery took over 3 hours, and an explant is even more drastic cuz of scar tissue.  For those who don't know, my neurologist told me to go to the ER last night.  The doctors gave me IV toradol, oxycodone, and even IV morphine.  None of it touched my headache.  My teeth have been chattering non-stop from the pain and nausea.  And even worse, when the nurse put my IV in, CRPS spread to my right arm.  I'm devastated.  In one second, my hand turned purple, swollen, cold.  And now it's been burning so bad.  Pray that through all of this, my Lord and Savior will be glorified.

"I want to let go of what I can't change
'Cause I can't wrap my mind around Your ways
I've got more questions than I have answers these days
Please don't let my suffering go to waste.."

My favorite song ever

"Shall we receive good from God, and shall we not receive evil?"  Job 2:10

"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.'  Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.  For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities.  For when I am weak, then I am strong."  2 Corinthians 12:9-10

1 comment:

  1. My family and i are praying for you daily!!!! you are a precious jewel, hang in there... God works all things for good!

    ReplyDelete