Saturday, October 20, 2012

When I am weak, then He is strong..

It's been a super tough week.  I usually only get nausea and dizziness when I lie down, but on Wednesday, I had bad dizziness during the day, and yesterday, I was super nauseated.  Haven't eaten hardly anything.  I should go weigh myself. ;)

Ever since the spinal tap, I've been having nausea, so something must have happened in my spinal cord when the doctor drew out cerebrospinal fluid...  That was over 4 weeks ago!  All this on top of everything else (headaches, drooping eyelid, leg weakness, CRPS pain, EDS problems, etc.) makes me miserable.

I have an appointment with the new neurologist that my pain dr. referred me to on November 1st.  That seems so long from now, but I am grateful she had a cancellation because if she didn't, I wouldn't have been able to see her till December!!  Please pray, tho,' that she'll have an even sooner cancellation before the 1st.

The "head" of my right humerus bone has been popping out, and it hurts a lot now.  My therapist tried pushing it back in, but when he lets go, it pops back out. haha ;)  I now have to try to strengthen the muscles around that area to possibly pull the bone back in.

One of my dear friends shared this quote with me. :)  "This is the blessed life--not anxious to see far in front, nor careful about the next step, nor eager to choose the path, nor weighted with the heavy responsibilities of the future, but quietly following behind the Shepherd, one step at a time.  It is tomorrow that fills men with dread.  God is there alreadyAll the tomorrows of our life have to pass Him before they can get to us." (Streams in the Desert, Jan. 14)

Today's a new day.  It's sunny out, too! :)  And God never gives more than I can bear.  This is the story of my life:

2 comments: