Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Thankful

There are only 2 days till my neurology appointment on the 1st!!!!  So happy. :')  This nausea has been terrible.  Almost every night I can't sleep because of it.  I can't wait to hear what the neurologist thinks about all this.

Please pray for wisdom and discernment for us and the neurologist as she tries to find a diagnosis.  Pray also that things will move quickly once I see her.  My physical therapist thinks my left leg is getting weaker even with therapy. :(  He's dying to know what's going on, as am I. ;)

LOVE this verse from Isaiah.  It's one of my favorites!  "And the Lord will guide you continually and satisfy your desire in scorched places and make your bones strong; and you shall be like a watered garden, like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail." (Isaiah 58:11)  How comforting that the Lord will always guide me through the next step, whatever that may be!  Even if it's not very good news from the doctor, it's so refreshing to know that my Savior will satisfy my desire and make me strong (including my weak leg). ;)

I will update you once I hear what happens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment