Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Yesterday

Had a great day yesterday!! :)  So many of you have been so supportive and encouraging to me!  Thank you for lifting me up in prayer. <3  That means so much to me.

My pain dr. showed no sign of discouragement yesterday!  He was very cheery and compassionate. :)  We discussed my MRIs and one of the reports that said I have some Tarlov cysts (abnormal sacs of fluid that can cause lots of symptoms) on my sacral spinal cord.  I have no idea how I got those!  He said he's sent a few of his patients who have these to Dallas, Texas where there's a dr. who treats those.  But, he doesn't think that's what's causing my symptoms because mine are small at the moment.  Not sure yet if those enlarge over time...

Do you want to know what cheered me up on Monday? :)  My dad brought home Portland Monthly's January 2013 "Top Doctors" issue.  1,100 doctors chose 416 names---my pain doctor, neurologist, and even my primary care dr. all made the list! :)  That made my day!  I thank God for blessing me with a wonderful medical team!

This will probably be my last post before Christmas Day, so I just wanted to wish all of you a very

a card I made for my pain dr. :)

This is one of my favorite Christmas songs.  It's soo beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment