Sunday, March 11, 2012

God's Providence- Part 1

I just finished writing in my journal tonight and thought I'd share with you my entry because today was my "March 11th Day":

Today marks the one year anniversary of the cortisone shot that I had in the bottom of my right foot.  Those were hard days after I had that procedure.  The unrelenting pain was horrible.  And yet...I see God's providence throughout it all.  If I didn't get that shot, I probably would still be tip-toeing on my right foot, wondering why I still have lingering foot pain 8 months after my hemangioma surgery.  So God brought me to two OHSU dermatologists.  He brought good out of bad---Even though that shot made things worse and not better, I'm so thankful I had it done because the doctors answered the question as to why I had so much foot pain after that surgery.  They diagnosed me with CRPS.  I was no longer left in the dark.  And so began that long journey since then...  But today, I still say with all my heart that God is good all the time! :)  Without Him, I couldn't have survived these long months!  He has carried me through it all!

Stay tuned for Part 2 of this post on Tuesday... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment