Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Gratitude...a precious offering.

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that things medically are going ok with me, but my grandma (my only remaining grandparent) is not doing well at all and is in the last days of her life due to congestive heart failure. :(  It's been so hard to see her decline...the hospice nurse thought maybe she had 1-3 days left, but our grandma is a fighter and is still hanging on even though she has not had food or liquids since last Monday the 16th. :'(  She's in a drugged-up state and cannot talk or swallow, so the liquid morphine has to be rubbed around in her mouth.

I did receive my liver biopsy copper results back from the Mayo clinic last Friday.  My GI dr. called me, and it's not good news.  But I'll share about that another time.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving, friends.  Hold your loved ones close as things can change in the blink of an eye.

Love,
Kerissa


No comments:

Post a Comment