Monday, June 4, 2012

Miscellaneous Happenings

Hi, friends! :)

It's been a while since I last posted!  Even tho' I had absolutely no appointments last week (yay!) because my physical therapist wanted me to take a week's break from intense therapy, life has still been busy!  This morning, I saw my primary care dr. to go over the blood work, and all is pretty well! :)  My vitamin D is low as I wrote in a previous post, so I will be increasing to 4000 IU daily.  I will also be stopping my multi-vitamin and not taking any B vitamins for a while since the levels are above normal.  At the end of the year, I will have blood work once again to check all this.  Other than that, I have no new diseases which I'm very thankful for!  CRPS and EDS is enough for me. ;)  They keep me on my toes!

I learned today that my whole medical record is 66+ pages long!!!  That's a lot! :D  I so wish I could read all that's in it. ;)

Wednesday is PT once again, and on Thursday, I will be getting together with one of the elders at my church to recite Philippians 1 with him.  We've been doing this since last December and recently finished memorizing the whole book of James!  Now we're on to Philippians, and it's kind of been a race!  This definitely motivates me! :)

And the word is OUT!  I am starting to write my own book of my journey with CRPS and EDS! :)  I don't know yet what will come of it, but I'm so excited to see how the Lord will lead me in this and give me the words to write.  My sister Karina is my "editor."  She's always wanted to be one!  I don't know yet if I'll self-publish or find a publisher, but either way, this has been so fun to put together! :)

Until next time!

Kerissa A.

No comments:

Post a Comment