Monday, May 21, 2012

New Update

A humorous story:

I woke up yesterday morning, got ready for church, and headed downstairs to eat breakfast, putting my magnet that turns my SCS device on/off in my purse like I always do whenever I go outside.  Walking/running into church on 2 1/2 inch heels, I visited with some friends and then slipped into my seat as we all gathered into the sanctuary for worship.  Halfway through one of the songs, I noticed that I didn't even turn my stim on since waking up in the morning! :D  I didn't even notice that it was off! haha ;)  In addition to the stimulation, it turns out that the duloxetine has been really helping the pain in my feet!  Praise Jesus. :)

Update:  Last Friday, I finally received my blood work results in the mail!  It isn't the best of news...  They tested the levels of my vitamin D, B6, and B12, and my D is too low even though I pretty much take one softgel a day.  My B6 and B12 levels are waayyy too high even though I don't even take B6 as a separate supplement!!  This might not be a concern at all, but we will soon find out when I see my pain dr.  My appointment with him is this Wednesday at 7:30 IN THE MORNING!!! :O  The earliest yet for an office visit..  I will update again soon after I see him!

No comments:

Post a Comment