Friday, August 16, 2019

Apologies

Hey friends, 

I haven’t used this blog in a long time because my brother made me my own website called painwithpurpose.com a few years ago.

Well, I was deleting over 1000 spam subscribers on painwithpurpose.com, and I accidentally also deleted ALL my email subscriber friends (that is, those who wanted a notification whenever I posted an update 😭😭).

I am SO very sorry that this happened!  And I tried looking everywhere to see if I could reverse this “action.”  But I can’t.😭

So, since most of you who are subscribed here went to painwithpurpose.com and subscribed over there a long time ago, I just wanted to let you know what happened. :( 

If you’d like to still get notifications again over there (I just posted a new blog update about my yearly mito appointment in San Diego), you can head to the right side of my painwithpurpose.com website, scroll down a little, and find the “follow by email” box.  When you enter your email to get notifications again whenever I post a blog update, you’ll receive a VERY IMPORTANT EMAIL where you will need to CONFIRM your subscription (check your spam folder in case you don’t see it)....just to clarify again, if you don’t press “confirm,” you will not receive any notifications of blog updates.

Again, I’m so very sorry this happened!! :(  Please let me know if you need help with any of this!

Love, Kerissa

No comments:

Post a Comment