Monday, April 18, 2016

My blog is.....moving!!! :)

GUESS WHAT?!? :D

My awesome brother Curtis made me a website with my own domain which means I no longer have to use Blogspot!! :)  He put together this new website for me as a 2015 Christmas gift.  It's amazing and such a lovely writing spot.

Ready to see what it looks like?!  I love it. :)  And I'm sure you will, too.

Click this link:

~~~~~~~>>>>> www.painwithpurpose.com

For those who follow my blog through email, you can still do that with my new site! :)  Just go to the right side of my page and find the little box that says: Follow by Email.  Enter your email and be sure to check your inbox!  You'll need to activate the subscription.

So long, Blogspot!  I'll try to post a new update on my new page later this week. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment